IMAPClient 1.0.2 is out! This is release comes with a few small fixes and tweaks, as well as a some documentation improvements.
- There's now an explicit check that the pyOpenSSL version that IMAPClient is seeing is sufficient. This is to help with situations (typically on OS X) where the (old) system pyOpenSSL takes precedence over the version that IMAPClient needs. Use of virtualenvs is highly recommended.
- Python 3.5 is now officially supported and tested against.
- setup.py can now be used even if it's not in the current directory.
- Handling of RFC2822 group address syntax has been documented.
- The INI file format used by the live tests and interactive shell has finally been documented.
- Links to ReadTheDocs now go to readthedocs.io
- The project README has been arranged so that all the essentials are right at the top.
I announced that the project would be moving to Git and Github some time ago and this is finally happening. This release will be the last release where the project is on Bitbucket.