IMAPClient 0.8 released
Version 0.8 of IMAPClient is out! Although I didn't get everything into this release that I had hoped to, there's still plenty there. Thanks to Johannes Heckel and Andrew Scheller for their contributions to this release.
Highlights for 0.8:
- OAUTH authentication support
- IDLE support (example)
- Full NOOP support
- Comprehensive Sphinx based docs. A HTML version of the docs is included in the source distribution. They are also hosted online at http://imapclient.readthedocs.org/
- Folder rename support
- New "debug" property to simplify protocol debugging
- Live test and interactive shell features are now part of the
imapclient Python package and can be called from the command-line.
python -m imapclient.interact ...)
- New normalise_times attribute allows caller to select whether datetimes returned by fetch() are native or not
- interactive shell now works with both IPython 0.10 and 0.11 (and later)
- BODY/BODYSTRUCTURE parsing fixes
- Programmer friendly version information now available (imapclient.version_info)
The NEWS file and main documentation has more details on all of the above.
As always, IMAPClient can be installed from PyPI
pip install imapclient) or downloaded from the IMAPClient